Labels help agents categorize and keep track of issues that have been reported by the customers. You can create a two level hierarchy of Labels for detailed classification i.e. a Top level Category and a Second Level of Sub Categories to drill down further.
To create a label:
- Go to Settings --> Labels
- Click +Add Label from the top right corner of the page
- A label box pops up. Add the name of the Category here from the Category option. Let's say you name it Delivery
- Name the Sub Category field and make sure the Sub Category switch is turned on
- Hit Save to save your label name
Your label has been created.
Note: You can add any number of categories and subcategories, but duplicate categories cannot be created. Once a Label has been created, it cannot be deleted. It can only be edited or disabled.